Magento 2.2.3, 2.1.12 And 2.0.18 Security Updates
Magento has broken the news about the newer versions of Magento Commerce and Open Source to exponentially increase the security of your Magento store. The new releases are fully stacked with almost 50 security changes to increase product security and functionality.
Key Benefits of Magento Security Update:
We have jotted down key benefits of new Magento security update. The new releases contain Magento product security and functionality changes that help
|Close Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF)||Unauthorized Data Leak||Authenticated Remote Code Execution||Support USPS API Recent Changes|
On the top of that, Magento Commerce and Open Source 2.2.3 introduce finer permissions for common cache management tasks. This enhancement enables qualified administrators to assign permissions for discrete cache management tasks such as flushing cache storage and refreshing cache types.
Details of the Magento Commerce and Open Source versions:
- Magento Open Source and Commerce 2.2.3
- Magento Open Source and Commerce 2.1.12
- Magento Open Source and Commerce 2.0.18
- Magento Open Source 126.96.36.199
- Magento Commerce 188.8.131.52
- SUPEE-10570 to patch earlier Magento 1.x versions
Let’s get a bit deeper into what exactly Magento 2.2.3, 2.1.12 AND 2.0.18 security updates are offering us.
What’s new with MAGENTO 2.2.3 Update?
Magento Open Source 2.2.3 release comprises of multiple enhancements to product security, a change to the Magento Admin to support upcoming USPS shipping changes, and a copyright update. It also includes support for Elasticsearch 5.0.x and enhancements to ACL control for cache management through Magento Admin.
What’s new with MAGENTO 2.1.12?
Magento Open Source 2.1.12 release comprised multiple enhancements to product security, a change to the Magento Admin to support upcoming USPS shipping changes, and a copyright update.
What’s new with MAGENTO 2.0.18??
Magento Open Source 2.0.18 release includes multiple enhancements to product security, a change to the Magento Admin to support upcoming USPS shipping changes, and a copyright update.
To protect online stores and make Magento system much more secure new patches and updates are regularly released. And it’s extremely important to timely install Magento security updates in order to keep your data safe from online snoopers.
Magento has strongly recommended all merchants to upgrade as soon as is reasonably possible.
Our certified Magento developer can help you With the Magento update installation service.
With us, you will save your time and efforts on applying the security patches to your online store.
Want to get in touch with us?
- Important Security Vulnerability Issues and Security Updates for 2.3.3 and 2.2.10
- 7 Steps to Recover Your WORDPRESS Website After Malicious Script or Virus Attack
- What is AMP and How to Make Your Website AMP Ready?
- Magento Commerce 2.3.3 and Security-Only Patch 2.3.2-p1 - Begin Your Upgrades Now!
- Magento Commerce 2.2.X Is Nearing the End of Support, It Is Time to Upgrade!