“Content marketing is the gap between what brands produce and what consumers actually want.”
— Michael Brenner, CEO, Marketing Insider Group
We all are breathing in the digital age. Today, businesses and organizations engaged in online businesses are contemplating how they can invest in content management to make it more engaging and direct to their target audience.
Marketing and managing content have emerged as a core task to attract an audience, build relationships with them, and establish the business ‘as a brand’ online.
If you’re managing a Magento store, we have a list of content management extensions that’s preferred by Magento 2 Experts. Implementing these on your store can help you double your sales.
Intrigued to learn about them!
Here’s a list to top must-have content management extensions for your eCommerce store on Magento:
- Blog for Magento 2
- Rich Banner for Magento 2
- Buildify for Magento 2
- Customer Group Catalog Permissions for Magento 2
- Product Questions for Magento 2
- FAQ for Magento 2
- Customer Static Blocks for Magento 2
Let’s learn about these extensions in detail.
Blog for Magento 2
Besides providing product descriptions, it’s important for eCommerce stores to regularly educate and update their audience about how a product/service can be used when it can be used, and why it should be preferred. Moreover, sharing the latest news on your specific niche can do wonders in attracting potential customers.
Blog for Magento 2 extension by Aheadworks lets you manage your online store and its exclusive blog from one place, eliminating your reliance on some second platform.
The extension empowers merchants with powerful configuration, appealing layout tools, and promotion capabilities.
Why prefer Aheadworks Blog for Magento 2?
- Create visually appealing posts
- Increase recognition with authorship tools
- Boost engagement with DISQUS comment service
- Increase traffic leveraging modern SEO settings
- Easily migrate WordPress blog to Magento 2
Learn more about the Blog extension here.
Rich Banner for Magento 2
Engaging customers once they’re on your homepage is challenging. It can be made easy on any eCommerce site by showcasing an attractive and engaging banner. What if you can flawlessly manage your web store’s banner sliders with configurable images, timing, animations, and other parameters?
Rich Banner for Magento 2 by Aheadworks can effectively help you increase your website visitor’s session time by motivating them to scroll down and surf through your online store.
Why prefer Rich Banner for Magento 2?
- Design rich-content sliders with attractive overlays
- Analyze banner sliders against broad performance statistics
- Locate banner sliders on any page of the store
- Configure banner sliders for best experience across devices and store views
- Target banners at specified customer groups and segments
Learn more about how Magento 2 Rich Banner Slider works.
Buildify for Magento 2
Are you looking for a custom content management system for your eCommerce store?
Well, the good news is that Aheadworks has recently launched Buildify, its drag-and-drop custom CMS extension to create your desired blocks, widgets, and pages in Magento 2.
Aheadworks Buildify extension for Magento 2 store ensures in providing advanced visual page building experience. It lets store admins and their marketing team embed any content block to any Magento page without demanding involvement from development resources.
Why prefer Buildify for Magento 2?
- Create any content with loads of widgets
- Customer-engaging widgets with Drag & Drop action
- Customize style, layout, and other options without any coding
- Use pre-arranged page templates to save time
- Create responsive content for any device and screen size
- Benefit from the support of native Magento 2 widget
Learn more about Buildify and its range of features here.
Customer Group Catalog Permissions for Magento 2
Dividing a catalog for specific customers has never been easier! Magento 2 Customer Group Catalog Permissions work wonders in streamlining a website’s performance amongst its customer base.
With this content management extension, you can hide categories, individual products, CMS pages from any customer group (individually and collectively). Integrating this extension on your website enables you with flexible content visibility conditions to provide customer-oriented shopping services by selling products to different purchaser groups.
Why prefer Customer Group Catalog Permissions for Your Store?
- Redirect your customers to any pages
- Divide catalog content between retailers & wholesalers
- Hide CMS pages from specific customer groups
- Display customized text messages instead (in place of hidden prices)
- Apply for permissions individually and in bulk
Learn more about the Customer Group Catalog Permissions extensions here.
Product Questions for Magento 2
It’s natural to have questions about a product/service while purchasing it online. Online store admins must address this curiosity in consumers to establish proper communication with customers.
If you aim to educate your customers about your product/service or you plan to answer all their questions around it, the Product Questions extension for Magento 2 is what you must implement in your store. The extension effectively provides a facility to ask private or public questions about products and services.
Why prefer Product Questions for Magento 2?
- Registered customers and guests can ask questions
- Public and private questions can be asked
- Both admins and customers can give answers
- Easier Q&A management with auto-approval
Learn more about product questions extension for Magento 2 store here.
FAQ for Magento 2
One of the de-facto industry standards includes putting answers to frequently asked questions on eCommerce websites’ products or services. This content addition helps display a confident product on your store and further helps in increasing search engine optimization efficiency.
With this extension, you can equip each product page with customer-specific product questions and answers. Answer questions frequently searched for by your customers. You can even organize multiple questions by categories to simplify navigation and make information easy for perceiving.
Aheadworks FAQ for Magento 2 extension can help you gain your customers’ trust with features such as article helpfulness voting, FAQ view permissions, customizable category look, and much more.
Why prefer FAQ for Magento 2?
- Article helpfulness rating
- FAQ availability setting
- Custom category icons
- Question form on article pages
- Multi-column block design
- Enhanced SEO tools
Learn more about the current version of Aheadworks FAQ for Magento 2 here.
Custom Static Blocks for Magento 2
Optimizing storefront with current offers and attractive product images becomes imperative for an eCommerce store to create a continuous sense of urgency for shoppers. Doing this also helps merchants mark an increase in-store sales and revenue.
Custom Static Blocks for Magento 2 adds a great deal of convenience and flexibility to working with static blocks. You can display customized content types to your targeted audience with scheduling options.
Why prefer custom static blocks for Magento 2?
- Content types ranging from banners to video and all kinds of widgets
- Targeted display via customer groups
- Block sharing across multiple product pages
- Scheduling options to enable blocks at specific days and times of the day
Learn more about this extension here.
Every online store aiming to market itself will have to manage content dominantly. Content management plays a crucial role in the marketing strategy of any eCommerce store. It’s necessary to create content that connects your business to customers and them with product information.
We hope the above extensions for Magento 2 will surely help you administer your content effectively.