Must Have Magento 2 Extensions
The best must have Magento 2 extensions in 2019. These Magento 2 plugins help extend the functionality of your online store and optimize them for high-returns in the future. It covers Magento categories: Marketing, Checkout process, Gifting, SEO & Search, Improved Navigation, Social media, Site Management, Integration and Performance. Look through this list of must-have Magento 2 extensions and check that your web store is equipped well enough to drive sales and bring profit.
Smart One Step Checkout for Magento 2
Allow customers to checkout in one step, their actions smartly analyzed for you to ensure exceptional user experience.
- Advance revenues
with the finely-tuned checkout page
- Analyze and track
conversion rates as well as the performance of each checkout field
- Adjust to demands
with smart configuration tools and the data collected
- Allow flexibility
with multiple payment gateways support
- FREE bundled Payment Restrictions extension
- Advance revenues
Blog for Magento 2
Empower your shop with a selling blog that reaches thousands of people and builds a loyal community around your brand.
- Create attractive posts and increase recognition with essential authorship tools
- Boost engagement with DISQUS comment service integration
- Build up audience with comprehensive modern SEO settings
- Stay visible for search engines with JSON LD support
- Top up posts base migrating WordPress blog to Magento 2
- Be searchable with GraphQL and enjoyable with RSS feeds
Advanced Reports for Magento 2
Gauge the success of your business with a set of informative and visually attractive financial performance reports.
Layered Navigation for Magento 2
Catalog navigation made ample, fast and stress-free.
- Advanced filter management options
- Smart use of images and swatches for filter customization
- Slider and From-To filters for numeric and price attributes
- Multi- and single-select modes for filters
- Adaptivity and stability to the platforms of various devices
- Free Shop by Brand
Automatic Related Products for Magento 2
Consolidate your cross-sells strategy and catapult sales with related products, assigned automatically against custom rules.
- Set up an unlimited number of rules
- Specify how related products are to be triggered
- Customize block layout and position within the page
- Configure what, where and how it is to be displayed
- Choose one of the predefined display modes: ‘Who Bought This Also Bought’ or ‘Who Viewed This Also Viewed’
- Enhance targeting with Customer Segmentation
Ajax Cart Pro For Magento 2
Streamline add-to-cart function and remove interruptions from the shopping process
- Add-to-cart pop-up
for selecting product options without going to product page
- Short description, rating and reviews
also available from the pop-up
- Mobile friendly
add-to-cart design adapts depending on a screen type
- Works for all product typesincluding bundle, grouped, and configurable products
- Integration tests
to check if extension functions properly within your environment
On Sale + Product Labels for Magento 1
Add labels to product images
- Setup rules
to apply labels automatically
- Separate setup
for catalog and product page labels
- Label placement
anywhere on the image
via customer groups and trigger conditions
Reward Points for Magento 2
Engage customers in an irresistible loyalty program.
- Reward customers for being active at the store (purchases, reviews, social sharing, etc)
- Use lifetime sales info to define individual earn rates
- Show prices discounted by available points in the frontend
- Limit the products that can be purchased with points
- Allow applying reward points before or after taxes
- Import/export the existing balances
RMA for Magento 2
Handle return requests with a powerful set of management tools.
Other Top Rated Magento Extensions
XML Sitemap Magento Extension
This extension allows you to generate XML sitemap of your store and you can also submit it to searching engines like Google, Windows Live, Yahoo and Bing.
- Easy Installation
- Generate XML Sitemap
- You can configure what to include in the sitemap
- You can also submit it to: Google, Yahoo, Windows Live and Bing
- You can set intervals to submit sitemap on search engines
- You can also view responses
- Compatibility with Magento Community Editions
R+L Carriers Freight Shipping
Freight shipping is used when large and heavy items need to be shipped. Freight shipping module will communicate with the different shipping companies API, who provide the shipping methods for the large/heavy items.
- Retrieve live rates from the R+L Carriers freight.
- Supports accessorial services and can be manage from the admin.
- Set Min/Max package weight to show freight rates from R+L Carriers.
- Support all product types.
- Support Magento® multi store functionality.
- Assign a store freight class or assign freight classes per product basis.
- Support only domestic(US/Canada) freight quote.
Sage Pay Direct Payment Integration
This Sage Pay extension provides seamless integration with Sage Pay Payment Gateway. This extension allows you to make secure payments using Direct payment option of Sage Pay Payment Gateway.
- Fully integrated into Magento’s Order processing workflow.
- The extension supports Payments, Authorize/Authorize and Capture, and Void/Refunds.
- The extension supports Partial Invoice and partial refund as well.
- Supports Sage Pay Direct Integration. The 3D secure checks open in a iframe on the checkout page.
- Used Magento events (observers) to avoid conflicts with other extensions.
- Used Magento default prototype js to avoid jquery conflict.
Find A Dealer
The “Find A Dealer” extension allows using customers as dealers. With this extension, Customers/End Users can search for stores by Zip Code, State and Company Name with the radius filter option, to get accurate results.
- User can search nearest dealers based on “ZIP/Postcode” within specified radius/distance.
- User can search by state and the company name of dealers.
- User can view the individual dealer location by clicking on the map icon on the result page.
- User can have details like contact, email and, website URL of the dealers.
- User has pagination functionality to manage search results.
- User can import the store addresses of customer using the default customer import functionality of Magento.
- Configuration to manage dealer search form fields. We can enable and disable the search fields on frontend from the configuration.
- All the dealers will be the customers of the store assigned with “Dealer” customer group.
Bulk Import + Export Order To CSV
Raveinfosys order import/export extension exports orders from Magento and import them into other Magento installs. Using this extension you can export and import all the order data (invoice, shipment and creditmemo) as well
as related customer data (billing/shipping address) and email address.
- Import/Export orders for any type (simple/simple with custom options/configurable/grouped/bundle/downloadable/virtual)
- Import orders with any shipping method even if it is not enabled and/or doesn’t exist in store at the time of import
- Import orders with any payment methods even if it is not enabled and/or doesn’t exist in store at the time of import
- Can create Invoices, Shipments and Credit memo at the time of import
- Supports Multi-Stores and all currencies
- Great for Exporting orders from older Magento installs and Importing exact same orders on new install
- Enables Admin to export only selected orders or all orders
- Functionality to import orders to specific store view
404 Error logger
404 Error is the most common error on the web, which heavily impacts your SEO ranking. It’s important to fix ASAP before more of your visitors stumbled on it. We are happy to introduce our 404 Error Logger extension which
enables Magento to record these 404 errors whenever a visitor found “404 Page Not Found” error in your store. Provides an easy 404 management section to check all recorded 404 error pages/URLs under admin area. We also provide an easy and user-friendly way to fix these errors by creating Magento URL redirects.
- Easy installation & upgradation.
- Record 404 errors whenever occurs on the website.
- Record page URLs that are generating broken links.
- Records IP addresses of visitors.
- Easy to manage 404 errors from admin screen.
- Very helpful during migration from one domain/server to another.
- Aware of the suspicious events or spam hits on your Magento store.
- Shows count of how many times a URL visited, which results in 404 error page.
- Provide an easy way to create Magento redirect for fixing 404 errors.