Finding a high-quality eCommerce platform is essential for B2B business development. Many B2B companies use Magento 2 as their primary B2B eCommerce platform for numerous reasons. From its essential features for B2B business development to its multiple extension options, Magento 2 is a vital tool to help B2B businesses perform better.
Working with a Magento-certified expert can help you identify how Magento 2 will help your B2B business development processes and the various extension options to make your work that much easier. Why is Magento 2 one of the best eCommerce platforms for B2B businesses? This article will cover what you need to know about Magento 2 to improve your business operations.
Top 10 Reasons to Choose Magento 2 for B2B Businesses
While the options for Magento 2 B2B Extensions make this platform especially popular with B2B organizations and eCommerce merchants, there are plenty of additional reasons to choose Magento 2 for your business operations. Below is a rundown of 10 reasons to choose Magento 2 for your B2B operations.
1. Advanced Security
Magento 2 provides advanced security features through a security center with good security patches, practices, updates, and compliance regulations. Magento also implements an SSL security system and IP to keep you and your customers safe online.
2. Open-Source Platform
Magento is an open-source platform for B2B business development and eCommerce business. Businesses can customize the free platform to their needs and tailor a unique customer experience.
Magento is SEO-friendly and offers high-quality assistance to help you improve your company’s Search Engine Optimization Strategy. Since SEO is essential to your online success, Magento 2 is a powerful solution for struggling SEO campaigns.
Magento 2 offers a mobile-friendly design to optimize the customer experience when interacting with your B2B business on a smartphone or mobile device. A negative or confusing mobile experience makes customers 62% less likely to purchase from your eCommerce website in the future.
Magento 2 is scalable and helps B2B development through optimized web pages and efficient backend operations. Magento 2 allows B2B companies to develop by starting with a free version of the service and offering new options and features as the organization grows into an enterprise.
6. High-Quality Reporting
Magento reports provide insights into your online orders, customers, and products and constantly update the data to help you manage your business.
7. Technical Support
Magento 2 offers exceptional technical support and end-to-end maintenance to ensure your website runs smoothly. Any errors encountered can be resolved quickly with the help of Magento’s team.
8. Simple Order Management
Magento 2 offers features to simplify order management from a single platform. Management includes currency features, shipping details, international support, and comprehensive inventory management.
9. Fast Web Speed
Magento aims to provide the fastest eCommerce experience to speed up your website and craft an excellent customer experience. Fast loading is essential to the success of your B2B company, and many potential customers will leave your site if it doesn’t load fast.
10. Multiple Extension Options
Magento 2 offers advanced extension options to improve B2B business development and manage daily activities for eCommerce businesses. These extensions offer critical benefits for B2B business development.
Top 6 Magento 2 Extensions for B2B Business Development
One of the most outstanding achievements of Magento 2 website developers is the creation of various extension options to enhance your Magento experience and improve your B2B business development. Magento eCommerce specialists benefit from various Magento 2 extensions, and below is a helpful list of the top Magento extensions for B2B development.
1. B2B Company Accounts Extension
An extension crucial to the success of your eCommerce business is the Company Accounts B2B Magento 2 extension. This extension allows B2B online developers to manage all corporate accounts from an admin panel. The company accounts Magento B2B marketplace extension provides some of the following benefits:
- The ability to monitor all customer orders in your company’s account
- The option to add company domains to assign online users to a company automatically
- The ability for your company admin to set roles and permissions for child accounts
- The simple option to change the status or information of your online users
- Options to configure company registration forms on your storefront
- Integrations with essential software and Magento 2 extensions
2. Quick Order by SKU for Magento 2 Extension
This Magento 2 B2B module is essential for B2B business development because it helps streamline your bulk orders. The Quick Order by SKU extension collects and adds SKUs to your cart while fulfilling the following purposes:
- Creating a quick order list to receive various products with their SKUs
- Search product autocomplete by SKU
- Instant product configuration and quantity updates
- SKU import with CSV files
- Customer group restriction
- Compatibility with other Magento development agency extensions
3. Product Downloads for Magento 2 Extension
Among the best Adobe Commerce extensions offered with Magento 2 is the Product Downloads extension. Magento web development company provides this extension to help grow your business with the following features:
- Free materials with additional product information to boost customer retention
- Ability to upload various file types
- Option to import and export bulk files
- Ability to associate a file with numerous products or attach any multiple files to a product
- See the number of downloads for your product files
- Make use of your premade icon package
4. B2B Company Credit Extension
A successful Adobe commerce B2B development agency knows how to manage its company credit. The Magento 2 development agency offers this B2B Company Credit extension to make managing your company’s finances more straightforward and efficient. With this extension, you can provide customers credit and foster a trusting relationship. Additionally, you will experience the benefits below with this extension:
- Ability to specify a credit limit for specific customers or groups of customers
- Option to provide customers with credit as a payment method for front or backend operations
- Automatic currency conversion capabilities for international transactions
- Tools to address and manage overdue credit payments
- Automatic notifications for your credit transactions
- Integrations with other extensions, including Company Accounts
5. NMI Payment Extension for Magento 2
This option for improving Adobe commerce development provides an NMI payment gateway for your eCommerce business. The NMI Payment extension for Magento 2 enables various payment methods to guarantee that your site is inclusive and reaches a broader audience. Additionally, this extension offers the following benefits:
- Compliance with PCI Security Standards
- NMI gateway features
- Option to use previously saved credit cards
- NMI in orders created in backend operations
- Checkout that stores multiple shipping addresses
- Billing data is stored on NMI servers, not on your servers or Magento 2 servers
6. Customer Group Catalog Permissions Extension
Streamlining the customer experience is essential to successful eCommerce operations. Adobe commerce B2B extensions like Magento’s Customer Group Catalog Permissions extension are vital to ensure a smooth customer experience. This extension helps customers navigate your online catalog and includes the following features:
- Ability to divide your catalog content for wholesalers and retailers
- Option to hide CMS pages from specific customer groups
- Feature to redirect customers to any page
- Ability to show customized text messages rather than a hidden price or add-to-cart button
- Permissions are available individually or in bulk
- Integrations with various Magento 2 extensions
Get Top-Rated Adobe Magento-Certiified eCommerce Solutions from Rave Digital
Finding a B2B Magento certified agency to help navigate B2B business development is simple when you turn to the experts at Rave Digital. Rave Digital is a top-rated Adobe-Magento Silver Partner with expert Magento eCommerce development abilities.
The Magento-certified experts at Rave Digital can help customize your eCommerce experience to develop your B2B business. Contact the experts at Rave Digital today to find high-quality Magento 2 extension solutions.