Find which products are responsible for most of your sales
Direct your focus on products that bring the most value to your eCommerce business. Gain insights into your online business, recognize what customers prefer, and learn about the best performing bundles and profitable products. Evaluating the historical data will let you drive revenue growth for your hybrid (B2B+B2C) eCommerce business.
Compare revenues from different businesses
Get hands-on performance reports by collecting comprehensive information from your eCommerce platform, analytics tools, and other sources. Analyze these reports to discover your key performance indicators (KPIs), compare revenues from distinct businesses, and streamline your store.
Analyze shopping behaviors by segment
Obtain valuable insights into customer activities to reveal the possibilities of effectively targeting your customers. Understand the shopping patterns of your best customers and utilize the information for efficient customer segmentation across advertising channels and campaigns.
Identify your most profitable customers
Today, eCommerce is as much about the experience customers have with your brand as it is about the product or price. To deliver a customer-driven solution, you need to be at the forefront of digital innovation and better forecast future performances! Analyzing your top-tier customers and products can help in forecasting the future sales and performance of your business.
Business Intelligence with 100+ reports
- 100+ Report Types to Analyze Business Performance
- Centralize Your Data
- Automated Data Replication Technology
- Customize & Standardize Your Business Metrics
- Turn Your Data Into Striking Visuals
- Schedule, Send Analysis Directly to People’s Inbox
Four B2B dashboards to Track Overall Performance
- Distinct Dashboards for Companies, Catalogs, Quotes, & Sales Reps
- Create Multiple Customer Catalog
- Ensure Unique Contract Terms
- Compare the Performance of Sales Reps
- Stay Organized With Unlimited Dashboards
- Plan & Take Appropriate Actions To Grow Revenue
Integration with CRM, ERP, POS, and other systems
- Seamless Integration
- Increase Visibility on the Inventory
- Full Order & Invoice Tracking
- Effortless Sync From Magento To CRM
- Real-time 2-way Integration with POS
- Reduced Support Calls
- Simplify Compliance