What is Cart Abandonment Recovery?
Cart abandonment occurs when a shopper fills up their cart, though for various reasons makes the decision not to complete the purchase. With the average Cart abandonment rate sitting just under 70% for desktop users, and over 85% for mobile it goes without saying there is room for improvement within the checkout process, including incorporating abandoned cart recovery into your digital strategy.
- 45% of all cart abandonment emails are opened.
- 21% of Cart Abandonment emails are clicked through.
- 11% Of users who receive an Abandoned cart email, complete their purchase.
- 19% is the average Conversion Rate for all Abandoned Cart Email Campaigns.
What should you expect from a good Cart Abandonment Recovery tool?
- Easy installation and configuration.
- Send abandoned cart reminders to customers.
- Total control over the reminder schedule.
- Easy and detailed tracking.
- Automatic cart recovery.
Aheadworks offers a top-rated, Magento Marketplace approved Abandoned Cart Email Solution that provides intuitive functionality and brings customers back to your store to complete their purchase!
- Send abandoned cart emails to registered and guest users.
- Create custom templates using the built-in editor.
- Display abandoned product images in the email.
- Display related products/images in the email.
- Segment sends by the audience, cart type, product, and store view.
- Enable coupon code application.
- Track emails via a custom mail log.
- Specify how long emails are stored in the database.
If you are interested in custom development services contact us today. If you would like to learn more about Aheadworks Abandoned Cart Email Extension visit Aheadworks.com.