For every ecommerce businesses, secure online payments are of paramount importance. And, when it comes to payments the first name that springs to almost every merchant’s mind is Sage Pay.
Being certified to the highest level PCI DSS Level 1, Sage Pay is the most recommended and trusted payment brand.
There are many extensions that provide seamless Sage Pay integration with Magento. With 10+ years in ecommerce development and integration services, we have listed down the top three extensions to integrate Sage Pay with your magento store quickly.
Ebizmarts is a Sage Pay Official Magento Partner. It has released two different extensions exclusively for two geo locations:
- US & Canada
Below table will provide a clear insight on the key features of the extensions:
|Features||US and Canada||Europe|
|Extension Name:||Sage Payments Pro||Sage Pay Suite Pro|
|Extension Link:||Sage Payments Pro||Sage Pay Suite Pro|
|Pricing:||Magento CE – $249.00 |
Magento EE – $399.00
|Magento CE – $228.16 |
Magento EE – $376.67
*Installation service included in price.
|Supported Versions:||CE: 22.214.171.124 / 1.4.2.x / 1.5.x to 1.9.x |
EE: 1.9.x to EE v1.14.x
|CE: 1.5.x to 1.9.x |
EE: 1.9.x to 1.14.x
|Supported Methods||Direct Payments |
Virtual Check in server mode
Frontend and Backend payments supported
|Sage Pay Direct |
Sage Pay Form
Sage Pay Server (inFrame)
Sage Pay Server Integration Payment Page
Local European Payments
Frontend and Admin/Backend (MOTO) payments supported
|Extension Available for Magento 2||Yes||No|
|Customer Support||12 months of free email support||12 months of priority email support|
|Refund Policy||30 days money back guarantee||Supports Refunds tied to Credit Memos|
With 12 months of free email support, upgrades and fraud screening, ebizmarts integrations also support Sage Pay’s latest protocol giving you access to crucial functionality including PayPal integration, ‘single click’ (Token) checkouts, and international payment types.
CustomWeb is a Switzerland based company and Sage Pay Approved Partner. Being a partner, the development of the modules is aligned with the highest security standards and thus meets the high requirements of the business and of Sage Pay.
- Extension Link: New sage pay direct server-payment extension
- Pricing: $220.00
- Supported Magento versions: CE 1.5 / 1.6 / 1.7 / 1.8 / 1.9; EE 1.10 / 1.11 / 1.12/ 1.13.x / 1.14.x; Magento 2
- Supported Methods:
- Sage Pay Direct Integration- 3DS verification opens in a lightbox in the checkout page.
- Sage Pay Server Integration (inFrame)- Payment page opens in a lightbox in the checkout page
- Sage Pay Server Integration Payment Page- external redirection to Sage Pay
- Fully integrated into Magento’s Order processing workflow
- Authenticate Payments
- Online Refunds
- Transaction information and possibility to define different fraud rules
- Magento 1 Extension is compatible with all major One Step Checkout Extensions Like- GoMage LightCheckout, OneStepCheckout, OneStepCheckout von aheadWorks, FireCheckout IWD OnePageCheckout
- Each payment method is integrated as an individual module. This enables specific settings for each payment method (payment zone, order status, etc.)
In addition, customweb offers comprehensive customer support as well as access to updates and upgrades.
Extension by Rave Infosys allows you to make secure payments using Direct payment option of Sage Pay Payment Gateway for all your online shopping needs. It supports all Credit Cards such as Visa, MasterCard, AE, JCB, etc.
- Extension Link: Sage Pay Direct-Payment Integration
- Pricing: Free
- Supported Magento versions: CE 1.5 / 1.6 / 1.6.1 / 126.96.36.199 / 1.7 / 1.8 / 1.8.1 / 1.9
- Supported Methods:
- Supports Sage Pay Direct Integration – The 3D secure checks open in an iframe on the checkout page.
- Fully integrated into Magento’s Order processing workflow.
- The extension supports Payments, Authorize/Authorize and Capture, and Void/Refunds.
- The extension supports Partial Invoice and partial refund as well.
- Uses Magento events (observers) to avoid conflicts with other extensions.
- Uses Magento default prototype js to avoid jquery conflict.
With the help of the above extensions, you can easily integrate your ecommerce store with Sage Pay to take up online payments to the next level.
If you’re looking for help integrating Sage Pay with Magento, consult our certified magento developers now!