IRCE 2014 from June 11-13 – Rave Is Attending!
The Internet Retailer Conference and Exhibition (IRCE) 2014 is held this year between the 10-13th of June 2014. It is an amazing event as it will mark its 10th year as the world’s largest e-commerce conference and exhibition. This time it is organized at McCormick Place West, Chicago, with more than 10,000 attendees expected to attend and over 600 retail, e-commerce service provider companies, agencies and organizations exhibiting!
Rave Digital Team (Our President Mr. Ravi Mittal along with our sales associates Homero Miranda and Danielle Dinsmore) is excited to be a part of the world’s largest e-commerce conference and exhibition-IRCE this year and looking forward to showcasing our E-Commerce fulfillment services by giving some brilliant sessions and talking to people about the problems we solve.
We will set our booth with a target to help small & medium size businesses in their bottom line, by showing how we are delivering quality technology services. We will demonstrate our expertise in eCommerce, CMS, CRM, Mobile app, Internet marketing, our unique Engagement Model and innovative web and mobile solutions.
We’ll be exhibiting at booth # 2046 and have planned to conduct some marvellous activities for the IRCE attendees. We expect, you’ll stop at our booth and say hi.
We are confident that we will have a great success at the show and establish beneficial business relations.
Want to get in touch with us?
- Important Security Vulnerability Issues and Security Updates for 2.3.3 and 2.2.10
- 7 Steps to Recover Your WORDPRESS Website After Malicious Script or Virus Attack
- What is AMP and How to Make Your Website AMP Ready?
- Magento Commerce 2.3.3 and Security-Only Patch 2.3.2-p1 - Begin Your Upgrades Now!
- Magento Commerce 2.2.X Is Nearing the End of Support, It Is Time to Upgrade!