Rave Digital at SugarCon 2011
“The Future of Business is Open”
The global SugarCon this year will take place from 4th to 6th April 2011. The main attendees of this conference will be customers, developers, partners, community members, and prospects.
This year’s conference theme is “The Future of Business is Open” and Rave Digital will be attending the conference events.
As an active ‘Sugar community member’, we are getting a chance to showcase our customizations and add-ons that we have done with SugarCRM. We are attending this conference with the goal of getting a better picture of the current major trends such as mobile solutions, social networking and cloud computing etc.
This will inspire us to provide the best solutions for our clients that not only match the prevailing trends globally but also satisfy their requirements to the fullest.
Want to get in touch with us?
- Important Security Vulnerability Issues and Security Updates for 2.3.3 and 2.2.10
- 7 Steps to Recover Your WORDPRESS Website After Malicious Script or Virus Attack
- What is AMP and How to Make Your Website AMP Ready?
- Magento Commerce 2.3.3 and Security-Only Patch 2.3.2-p1 - Begin Your Upgrades Now!
- Magento Commerce 2.2.X Is Nearing the End of Support, It Is Time to Upgrade!