Find A Dealer
The “Find A Dealer” extension allows using customers as dealers. With this extension, Customers/End Users can search for stores by Zip Code, State and Company Name with the radius filter option, to get accurate results. Google Map is also integrated to help the Customers to view map. The User interface is responsive and show extensive store details. Admin can make customer a dealer by assigning a group and manage multiple addresses of customers to show in the search result.
- User can search nearest dealers based on “ZIP/Postcode” within specified radius/distance.
- User can search by state and the company name of dealers.
- User can view the individual dealer location by clicking on the map icon on the result page.
- User can have details like contact, email and, website URL of the dealers.
- User has pagination functionality to manage search results.
- User can import the store addresses of customer using the default customer import functionality of Magento.
- Configuration to manage dealer search form fields. We can enable and disable the search fields on frontend from the configuration.
- All the dealers will be the customers of the store assigned with “Dealer” customer group.
- Admin can manage which customer addresses will appear in the search result.
- Easy to display module link via CMS Page and Block or using your custom templates.
How to Use : Find A Dealer
Admin needs to create dealers by assigning the “Dealer Customer Group” to them and then add addresses for them.
This will be the format of URL on the frontend: http://yourMagentoStore.com/dealer/locator/search.
Get Find A Dealer Url in CMS Page/Block
Get Find A Dealer Url in Template files
Bulk Import of Customers and Addresses
If we would like to import the dealer customers in bulk using the default customer import functionality of
Magento with the values of extension attributes. You can add the below attributes in the import file with the values.
Customer Address Attributes:
Compatible with following versions
M1 – 1.5, 1.6, 1.6.1, 22.214.171.124, 1.7, 1.8, 1.8.1, 1.9, 1.9.1, 1.9.2, 1.9.3
M2 – 2.0, 2.1, 2.2